Thursday, December 15, 2005

Amtrak'ing To Seattle


It's been a while since I've crossed the border and headed up north to the Emerald City and I'm getting the urge to jump on Amtrak and spend a few days walking the streets and shooting some fresh images in Seattle. I'm definitely a PDX sort of guy, Seattle still has a bit of the pretentious stink left on it from the 90's so it still remains just a day trip sort of destination for me.

Still, I always enjoy my photo trips up there and it never feels like a wasted journey. It is most definitely a walking destination, meaning that I have yet to actually drive around in Seattle. I have literally walked the entire city limits before, of course this was spread out over a few days. You cannot get a feel for an area inside a car. And you would definitely miss way too many photo ops if you were driving from one point to another in Seattle.

After I post this, I am logging on to amtrak.com and getting some tickets for this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images