Saturday, December 24, 2005

Mr. Viddy Presents: The Christmas Eve Commentary Review 2005

Greetings bloggers, and a special hello to my visitors from Eastern Europe, I love you guys. Now that the new year is almost upon us and many of you will be celebrating Christmas or other significant religious events I am here to recap my Top 5 commentaries from 2005. Unlike some major news outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, The Daily Show or the CBS Nightly News, not everything I comment on is socially relevant but I try to avoid needless spin and I make an effort to present well thought out opinions. So in no particular order I give you my Top 5 of 2005.

1. Here you will find my take on the clever strategy taken by Mr. Bush:
The War On Terror

2. This is my opinion on why we have such a brain drain here in America and why the rest of the world is surpassing us educationally:
Unions and the Dumbing Down of America

3. Find out why it doesn't always pay to proclaim your innocence:
Tookie Williams

4. For my neighbors in the PDX metro area, here is our shame:
The Portland Trailblazers

5. Animal lovers, this is a call to arms. PETA, save us:
PETA Save Us

And an honorable mention for my commentary on the embarrassing position the U.S. government takes towards Cuba:
Cuba, The Evil Empire

There it is, not exactly award winning but at least it's free and no registration is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images