Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Suicide: Number One With A Bullet

Earlier today I commented on a tragic story of suicide and in no way did I make light on the subject. What shocked me later was the fact that people were doing Google searches with the keyword "suicide" and although it did bring some traffic to my blog I truly hope these individuals are not in a place in their lives where such an act is even being considered. I speak from experience.

Yes, Mr. Viddy once took a trip down that path some time ago. And I am here to tell you, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and luckily I came away from the experience with just a large scar to remind me that as bad as things can seem at the time, there is always hope for the future.


So to anyone considering it, don't. You are the master of your own destiny. It may take some very hard work at times but your fate is always in your control even when it doesn't seem that way. So this concludes Mr. Viddy's public service announcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images