Thursday, January 12, 2006

Keeping Safe From A Wild Viddy Loose In Public

Talk about a blow to my self-esteem. Yesterday was my day and during a break in the rain I decided to walk over to the Beaverton Central Transit Center to buy some transfers for the bus. Well, there I was at the corner of Cedar Mills and Millikan waiting for the light to change. There was a white Ford Explorer that had crossed the intersection and was blocking the crosswalk. When the light changed for me to cross the street the lady in the Explorer was yakking away on her cell phone and to play it safe, I walked behind her vehicle as I was crossing the street. As I got about a foot or so near her precious SUV I hear the loud clicks of the automatic door locks engaging. The nerve of this chatty Cathy. Now I know I don't look that threatening and it really irked me that she was the one blocking the crosswalk.

Some people. Well that is my rant for today, Thursday, January 12, 2006. Live from Beaverton, this is Mr. Viddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images