Monday, January 09, 2006

Announcing An Upcoming Series of Thought Provoking Insights Regarding The Parking Structures of the Portland Metropolitan Area


I'll tell you what, Portland has some of the cleanest parking garages in the United States. I have not yet found the hard data to support this claim but I do know what I have seen with my own eyes. Even with the tweakers shooting up in the stairwells, we still enjoy some of the cleanest parking spaces in America.

Starting in a few weeks I will begin a weekly series of reports covering a different parking structure in the metro area and perhaps even Vancouver.
I will be attempting to provide up to the minute reporting on the cleanliness of our local parking garages and highlighting any structure that does not measure up to my standards. Before I launch this series of investigative reports I will be posting the criteria I will be using to judge these structures. That way you, the loyal Oregonian reader will be able to follow along and not get lost as you join me in my thrilling adventures.

This is not necessarily a solo endeavor. I will also be open to feedback and opinions from my legions of loyal followers. If there is a particular parking garage that you want me to investigate you will be able to contact me and I will be more than willing to look into any such requests that I may receive. This will be a true civic project, real grass roots stuff. And because I do not accept advertising dollars or corporate sponsorship like some of these other bloggers, you know that I will remain impartial and uphold the standard of integrity that you have come to expect from me.


So stay tuned for the upcoming launch of Mr. Viddy's Great Parking Structure Expedition.






The photographs above were taken by and are the property of the photographer Patrick Valdez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images