Sunday, January 08, 2006

Making A Run For The Border But Stopping Just Short of It

Get my motor running, head out on the highway, I'm looking for adventure and whatever comes my way. Mr. Viddy was born to be wild, in a moderate sort of way. It's a bit too early to begin a countdown but we in the Viddy household are excited and looking forward to our next adventure in life. The move to Albuquerque, New Mexico.

The most common question asked of me is, what's in Albuquerque? The answer, for me at least is, change. I am the type of person who believes that life is an adventure and that you should never be afraid to follow your dreams or even act on an impulse. That is what brought me to Oregon from Florida and before that from Nevada to Florida. Oregon had and still does have a lot to offer but for me it is time for a change in scenery.

I have not spent a great deal of time in New Mexico but when I have been there I was always taken by the beauty of the desert and the mountains. It is most definitely a change from Oregon in so many ways. I have a feeling that I will be quite pleased with my decision. In no way I am unhappy with Oregon or the Portland area. This is simply the next step in my life's adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images