Friday, January 06, 2006

UPDATE: An Evening of 4 Cheese Lasagna and Classic Cinema Ending With Some Adequate Pizza From Papa John's

Mr. Viddy and his family will be sitting down to enjoy a nice 4 cheese lasagna for dinner, after which I will retire to my study and watch the 1927 science fiction classic, "Metropolis" which was the most expensive silent film made at that time. In current dollars the film would have cost $200 million. Even for people who have never seen this film, most of us have seen clips or images of the gothic skyscrapers and the robot Maria from the film.

I highly recommend this movie, it is generally available through Netflix or Blockbuster Online. Due to it's age it is not readily available at most local video rental stores.

Nix those original plans. My movie did not arrive in the mail, perhaps it will come tomorrow. I did enjoy the lasagna and a couple of glasses of pinot noir and now I am waiting on the pizza man to deliver the late snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images