Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Ok, I am officially freaking out. Whenever I check my site stats for my blog I always see a visit from someone or maybe multiple someone's from Mount Laurel, New Jersey using a Comcast High Speed Internet account. Maybe I am paranoid but it is starting to make me feel real edgy and nervous. Who is/are these people and what do they want with me? If you are reading this post then for the love of God please just tell me what you want.

You are tormenting me. Why? What have I done to you? Is this some sort of sick and twisted mind game that brings you pleasure? Please, I am no threat to you. What dark motive or plot are you hatching against me? It is getting to the point that I am beginning to drink on a nightly basis and I am unable to sleep. And the nightmares, God, the nightmares.

It feels like I am living a real life episode of Silent Hill. If anything bad happens to me remember, Mount Laurel, New Jersey.

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! This post made me laugh. I just did a search for Mt. Laurel, and your blog post came up so I clicked on it. I am from the Mt. Laurel area, and I use comcast. So, you can probably expect some visitors just like myself :)

However, I am not your mysterious Mt. Laurel comcast visitor. This is my first visit to your blog.

Thanks for the early morning laugh :) Have a great day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images