Sunday, January 29, 2006

UPDATE: Mount Laurel, New Jersey

It would appear that the visitors to my blog from Mount Laurel, New Jersey are not the threat that I originally believed them to be. Perhaps it was just a bit of unfounded paranoia on my part. I am still not totally convinced that these are random visits but until I can gather tangible evidence to the contrary, I must accept the possibility that Mount Laurel is not a hotbed of nefarious activity.

But let this be known, I have my eye on you Mount Laurel, New Jersey.

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 1:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I had a couple hits from there over at Loaded Orygun yesterday! I wondered WTF that was. Let us know at loadedorygun-at-gmail-dot-com if you find out any more...

TJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images