Thursday, March 02, 2006

Anonymous Speaks and Viddy Responds

Tonight I was reminded by anonymous that some people can be thrown for a loop by individuals who choose to comment on several topics as opposed to sticking with just one narrowly defined topic. It would appear that my views on multiple subjects has given anonymous a bit of a migraine. I would recommend stepping away from your monitor and giving your eyes a rest. It can be quite traumatic for some people when they attempt to digest more than one concept or idea at a time.

I encourage you to keep working at building up your stamina and if you stay at it long enough I think that you will surprise yourself. I'd even be willing to predict that if you concentrate hard enough and stay focused that you'd be able to read two complete sentences in a row without having to stop for a breather.

So here's to you, anonymous, we are behind you 100% and wish you all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images