Monday, January 16, 2006

Oregon Worker Found To Be Totally Clueless and Has A Blonde Moment

Mr. Viddy came into the office today, same as usual. After getting my coffee and settling in to begin the day I find out the network is having issues so I can't log in to all the systems I need to do my job. Wonderful, just wonderful. So instead of twiddling my thumbs I begin to check my email. It's early on a Monday so not much is in there but then I open up an old email from last week. Guess what, today is Martin Luther King Day and my department wasn't scheduled to open until 10 this morning and I have been here since 8:30 because I forgot to read that damn email and thought it was normal hours today.

I am totally blonde sometimes, go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images