Monday, January 02, 2006

Little Rich Kid Safe At Home

Spoiled brat, Farris Hassan, is safe at home. Thank goodness, now I can finally get some sleep at night. The misadventures of this reckless punk had me worried to death. I would have been so distraught had anything bad happened to this precious baby. Upon his return, daddy took him out for a steak dinner and then to a secret place for a good sleep. Boy, it sure was great that he learned a lot about the suffering of the Iraqi people and that he brought that new found knowledge back with him.

Don't quote me on this but I think Farris was overheard to have said, "screw them dirty Iraqi's, I'm sure glad my parents are rich and that I'll have a sweet life down here in South Florida!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images