Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Feingold In 2008

It is beginning to look like my candidate for president in 2008 will be Wisconsin Senator Russ Feingold. My reasons for supporting Senator Feingold are quite simple, he is a humble and hard working member of the United States Senate who has made genuine efforts to represent his constituents and stand up for issues that he believes in. In addition, he has experience in foreign relations and intelligence having served on both of those committees in the senate.

And let us not forget that he has also been successful in bi-partisan affairs unlike some other Democratic presidential contenders who have a history of combative behavior with their Republican counterparts. And in keeping with his pledge to serve the people, Senator Feingold was the lone senator to cast a vote against the USA Patriot Act.

It has been said that the Democrats have no candidates who will be able to lead this country but I disagree. I believe that Senator Russ Feingold has the experience and leadership ability to lead this country out of the mess that George W. has created. Interesting though, Feingold/Clinton in 2008?




2 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 3:58 PM, Blogger DeAnn said...

There is no way I can make a decision this soon. I can't even decide what I'm going to wear tomorrow!

 
At 3/16/2006 8:07 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

I understand, I was just saying that Senator Feingold is the only Democrat I've been able to consider so far.

And whatever you wear tomorrow, we are sure you will look fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images