Saturday, August 19, 2006

Coffee and the Comfy Chairs




Today the Viddy clan took a break from shopping at the Coronado Mall to enjoy the ambiance, fine coffee and of course, the comfy chairs at
Satellite Coffee up on Louisiana Avenue. This location by far has the nicest staff of any of the local coffee joints I have visited since moving to Albuquerque. This is not to say that there are not other friendly baristas in the area, I am just saying that this place has the nicest staff of the places I have personally visited. The quad espresso was pretty damn good and so was the music.

But what has always fascinated me about the Satellite Coffee franchise is the comfy chairs. It is worth a visit just to sit down and relax in them. My god, it is just a simple thing but I can never say enough about their comfy chairs.

So whether you live here or just plan to visit, take my advice and visit a Satellite Coffee location here in the Duke City.


Tagged For: * *

1 Comments:

At 9/02/2006 4:29 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

Thanks buddy, I aim to please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images