Friday, June 16, 2006

"Bloody" Mary Winkler: The Mystery Continues

The rumor mill is running at full speed speculating as to what the motive was behind the brutal murder of Matthew Winkler at the hands of his wife, the now infamous "Bloody" Mary Winkler.

Many of "Bloody" Mary's supporters are trying to spin that she was being abused by Matthew Winkler but I submit to you that this is hard to believe, after all she was got far away from her home with her children. Which means that she was able to travel and therefore could have walked away from her husband instead of brutally slaying him. Police and prosecutors state that "Bloody" Mary has given them a statement with a motive but they are refusing to release this information.

I believe that in time we will learn that this was a love triangle and "Bloody" Mary killed her husband in order to be with another man. Whether or not this other man had anything to do with the killing I cannot say. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion and I could be wrong but I do not think I am.

We will just have to see what transpires during her trial, the truth will eventually be brought to light and then we will know the real story behind the butcher that is now known as "Bloody" Mary Winkler.

Tagged For: * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images