Sunday, February 12, 2006

Beaverton Man Experiences False Moment of Enlightenment

I experienced a revelation late last night but I was tired and needed to get some sleep so I had planned to blog about it this morning but when I woke up I had totally forgotten what it was that I had found to be so enlightening the night before. After several hours I finally began to remember what it was so I started a new posting here on Le Petite Morte but the more I wrote the more I realized that I had nothing profound to say.

It turned out to be nothing more than a convoluted essay about my opinions concerning a popular movie trilogy and what I thought to be as massive plot holes was nothing more than me being blinded by my own supposed genius. Thankfully I came to this realization before sharing my thoughts on that subject and thereby avoiding much embarrassment.

The moral of the story is, fatigue and keeping late hours is not conducive to lucid thoughts and ideas.

3 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 5:26 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

Was it the Terminator movies?

 
At 2/13/2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

Creepy, you are exactly right. It was the Terminator series that I was thinking about.

 
At 2/14/2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

It's the famous movie trilogy that everyone complains about. For example, if only flesh can go back through time, how can the Terminator, who is made of metal, do it? Sure, he's wrapped in skin but he's still made of metal. Does this mean that the guy in part one could have travelled back in time with some sort of futuristic weapon hidden in his mouth? Why didn't he do tha>

Meh, it's a movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images