Friday, February 10, 2006

Freelance Creative Type For Hire

I'm trying to figure out a way in which I can somehow make a living doing freelance photography, graphic design and creative writing. I don't want to make a fortune doing it but I'd like to be able to at least keep food on the table and rent paid. I'm not sure what the market is like for freelancer's down in Albuquerque but I am giving serious consideration to freelancing down there.

It's a tough gig no matter where you live but I'd definitely get a lot of enjoyment getting back into a creative field. In the past I have worked in the graphic design field, specializing in print advertising and logo design as well as doing portrait photography on the side. I see the writing on the wall and it reads, take a chance even if it means winding up homeless and living in an alley.

2 Comments:

At 2/12/2006 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The City of Angeles! Have atleast 2 completed screenplays!

 
At 2/12/2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

Shaka do, lo quines perstacia amir!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images