Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hey Paul Allen, How You Doin?

Hi Paul Allen, hey there buddy. Would it help you out if I made a PayPal donation to the Portland Trailblazers? I know the team is in trouble because you've cried enough about them in the local media. It was nice to see that on paulallen.com that you describe the Blazer's as being a competitive NBA leader in playoff appearances and community relations. We can see this by looking at the current NBA standings for the Western Conference, just look. Out of the 15 teams in the conference the Blazer's are ranked at 15. And who hasn't heard of the many drug arrests, suspensions and other acts of mayhem perpetrated by various members of the team?

Paul Allen, you sixth richest man in the world you. Would it help you out any if I were to designate a percentage of my paycheck to your team? I'd be crazy to not want to be a part of a team that is a leader in the NBA. Sign me up Paul Allen, you old Pacific Northwest homeboy. You Seattle loving hipster. Paul Allen, I love you.

Tagged For: * *

4 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 10:45 PM, Blogger shane said...

haha.. i dont know. even if i was the sixth richest guy in the world it would be hard to justify holding onto an investment that is going to lose me 100 mill over the next couple of years..

 
At 3/23/2006 10:57 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

I agree and that is why I am going to PayPal Paul Allen some of my hard earned money. I'll do anything to help a poor, white, protestant male in his time of need.

 
At 3/23/2006 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Counting the days until you leave the northwest. Then you complain about the southwest.

 
At 3/23/2006 11:11 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

I will always have a special place in my heart and fond memories of you my janky, anonymous friend. Or should I say, lover?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images