Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Star Jones: Almost Dead

Star Jones suffered some major setbacks recently when she went in for breast lift surgery and found herself on the verge of death. Forgive me for my lack of sympathy but that vain bitch had it coming. She has let her C-List celebrity status go to her head. My god, all that she has ever done in life is get a spot on The View along with four other miserable bitches. It is not like she has ever made a serious effort to contribute something worthwhile to society. Unless you count that huge fiasco she called a wedding.

Before she hit it big she was just another tubby dame looking to get by in the world and then one day ABC comes a calling and now she thinks that she is the cat's meow. The bee's knees even. Along with this recently failed breast lift she has also undergone elective surgery to drop some of the fat she had accumulated prior to becoming a TV personality.

Folks, this just goes to show you what happens when you give too much attention to an individual who is not well grounded. Star Jones would rather die than be comfortable with who she is. What a pity said the kitty.

Tagged For:
* *

6 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and is that your contribution to society?

 
At 3/22/2006 2:14 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

No, my contribution to society for today is responding to your clever comment.

 
At 3/22/2006 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*looks around for anonymous' contribution to society*

And you've done what? Wow, I didn't know that Star was near the brink of death. Let's hope that she start looking at life a little differently now and rearranges a few of her priorities.

 
At 3/22/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

Well said Vonski. It amazes me whenever I see a talentless person who gets a once in a lifetime opportunity and they piss it away on superficial bullshit. And in this case it almost ended her life.

 
At 3/22/2006 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me a fricking break. Superficial bullshit. This coming from the guy who blogged about the bitches sucking his cock. (your words, not mine.) Please. Get over yourself and your own superficial crap about women.

I'm counting the days until you're off orblogs and in alburqueque.

 
At 3/22/2006 9:26 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

My dear anonymous friend, I have never blogged about a female performing oral sex on me. But rest assured that even upon my taking up residence in Albuquerque I shall still continue to comment about life in Oregon.

As always, I am most appreciative of your continued support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images