Saturday, June 03, 2006

Acclimating

It's time to do or die, if you can't stand the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen. That's right, summer is upon me. My first summer in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The temperatures are beginning to creep up into the 90's which is quite a change from back in Oregon. Sure, it is a dry heat but after seven years of living in the Pacific Northwest it is taking some getting used to. Today I noticed on weather.com that there was a 20 degree difference in temperature between here and Beaverton.

I am not complaining though because in my new town I can bicycle nearly 365 days a year in decent weather, and I have been taking advantage of it. I bike to and from work every day which is something I could not do in Oregon. Don't get me wrong, the Portland metro area is beautiful and I just needed a change.

Tomorrow will be in the high 90's again. Perfect weather for a little crotch pot cooking.

Tagged For: * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images