Saturday, May 27, 2006

Someone Tell Me Why I Should Care

Angelina Jolie gave birth in Africa. And I am supposed to care because? Would the lives of the vast majority of the world change in the least if Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie never appeared in the public eye ever again? I thank the media for reminding me every day that as an honest, hard working American, my children will never get to enjoy the luxurious and lavish lifestyle that the little shits born to celebrities will enjoy every day. Let us not forget that the honorable Mr. Brad Pitt was more than likely banging Angelina while he was still married to Jennifer Anniston, but let's not go there, it will take away from the joy of the new baby. Celebrity births, who gives a fuck.

Tagged For: * *

2 Comments:

At 6/04/2006 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too don't "get" the cult of celebrity... I have zero interest in these strangers who populate the covers of the zillions of magazines that americans (mostly the distaff variety) seemed hooked on.

Having said this I still think Angelina is freakin' HOT

 
At 6/04/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

Yeah, Angelina may be hot but there are girls at my office just as hot and I don't see their personal lives being shoved down my throat by the media.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images