Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Women vs. Men: Who Is Less Guilty?

A recent AP news article discussed the increasing rate at which some states are imprisoning women for crimes that they have committed. The original article can be read here---> Mountain states imprison...

There was a paragraph that stated, "The Women's Prison Association and like-minded groups focus attention on female inmates in part because they are more likely than men to be primary caretakers of children, and their incarceration can place severe strains on families." So, I am to assume that if I go out and get arrested for dealing meth and a female goes out and gets arrested for the exact same crime then I am more guilty and deserve a harsher sentence even though I am also a single parent and the primary means of support for my children?


Bullshit!


In my opinion gender should be taken out of the equation altogether. If a woman commits a crime, for whatever reason, she should face the exact same consequences regardless of whether or not she has children. Believe me, there are plenty of men who are criminals and also the primary means of support for a family and when they go before the judge nobody gives a damn. Off to prison he goes and no bleeding heart special interest group comes to his aid. I am not a misogynist but I believe that if you are going to make a case for lenience due to being a parent then apply it to both men and women.

Stop the sobbing about the poor women sitting in prison, kept away from their children and all the other bullshit. I love my children just as much as any woman loves their children so don't let me rot in prison just because I have a penis while the woman gets a lesser sentence or no jail time at all.


Tagged For:
* *

2 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women are just as likely to be as violent as men but not according to the biased media and femmi-nazi groups.
If you have time, check the link below, it provides statistics and info not normally found in our wonderful american media.


http://www.lectlaw.com/files/fam27.htm

 
At 7/02/2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

Amen. Women can be even more violent than men because they have the luxury of using any number of excuses to justify their actions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images