Monday, March 27, 2006

Viddy On The Road: American Style



10 hours to go until I hit the road and a mere 18 hours before I cross the state line out of Oregon for good. Yes, the day is almost upon us when Mr. Viddy relocates his base of operations to the Southwest. Folks, I'm being sincere when I say that I've loved spending time with you up here in Oregon but it's time to embark on my next great adventure. No worries, I am sure I will visit from time to time but I'd be lying if I told you that I wasn't looking forward to sunnier surroundings.

If you happen to see me along the way give a honk and a wave, I probably won't acknowledge you and I'll most definitely speed up to get away but fuck it, it is the thought that counts.

Sure there are some things that I won't miss. Like the Blazers and the homeless kids on Pioneer Square but that is a sacrifice that I am willing to make. Alrighty then, I am tired. Stay tuned for my reports from the road as I traverse this great nation of ours.

Tagged For: * *

1 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 10:49 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

I'll be back. Famous last words. But the odds are you'll be back to Orygun before me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images