Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Remember The Original

You don't know me, but I was the original Mrs. Tom Cruise way before all of this TomKat hysteria. I appeared in such blockbusters as "Gung Ho" and "Monkey Trouble" as well as the hit television shows "Hart to Hart" and "Paper Dolls". Am I bitter that my ex-husband has gone on to become the biggest movie star in the world? Not really. Does it hurt that after we divorced he went on to bed some of the hottest young starlets around? Certainly not. But it really bugs the hell out of me when the media grants that Aussie hag, Nicole Kidman, all of this free publicity allowing her to gush about how much she still loves Tom Cruise. What about me, Mimi Rogers? I was not lucky enough to go on to become an A-List celebrity like Tom and Nicole. If anyone needs the publicity it is me.

I have bills to pay and it would be nice if I could afford some of the extras, like cosmetic surgery. Don't forget, I am older than both Tom and Nicole and I could be Katie Holmes mother for god's sake! I'm not asking for much but it would be nice if every once in a while the press would drop a line or two mentioning the fact that I was the original Mrs. Tom Cruise.

Tagged For: * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images