Sunday, April 02, 2006

Riding The Frodo Train

Before Frodo, what career defining roles did Elijah Wood ever produce? I think he may have supported Macauley Caulkin in one movie but that was about it. Elijah Wood is another C-List celebrity who is coming mighty close to wearing out his 15 minutes of fame.

The dude is now stumping for Intel and if you have seen the recent commercial you can tell that he is probably on the edge of imploding. The guy is heading down the same career path as fellow tiny actor, Gary Coleman. Mark my words, in about 5 more years you'll hear about how Elijah Wood is now working as mall security.

Talent wise he is very shallow. How many fantasy character roles can he hope to secure? Frodo will have been his defining moment and I hope that he has invested his earnings well because he will be needing them soon.

If you are a fan of Elijah Wood, go fuck yourself.

Tagged For:
* *

3 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 12:41 AM, Blogger Corvallist said...

After I finished fucking myself, I thought maybe I'd protest. In the movie to which you refer, The Good Son, Elijah Wood demonstrated some pretty nifty acting for a child actor. Far better than that overrated Culkin kid.

Cosmic Kitten listed several other movies where Wood showed some skill, to which I would add Radio Flyer and the Ice Storm. The dude is only 25 and has 40 movies to his credit.

I haven't yet seen the Intel ad either, but one bad ad doesn't negate his accomplishments. (And I'm not a rabid fan either, just surprised to see someone so innocuous targeted so vehemently.)

 
At 4/03/2006 3:29 PM, Blogger Mr. Viddy said...

The previous comments have obviously been posted by two completely vapid individuals. But everyone is entitled to an opinion here. Are there any other Elijah/Frodo love groupies out there?

 
At 4/03/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger DeAnn said...

I am no big fan or anything, but I would like to say that I think he also was the kid in the Mel Gibson movie "The Man Without a Face." And he might have been a child actor in a couple of other things, although obviously they were not as memorable to me as that masterpiece about an uglified Mel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Royalty Free Images